- This event has passed.
An HR Department of One Webinar
April 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Who should attend:
- Owners, Managers, Human Resources Professionals
For all you who are responsible for the human resources department at your company, you might be wondering am I covering all the job functions, responsibilities, duties and compliance for a human resource department that supports a company of our size? We here to help answer those questions so you can create a list of things you are doing and don’t have to worry about, as well as create a to-do list for the things you need to look into incorporating into your department.
Topics we will discuss are:
- What are the key HR functions for every company, regardless of size?
- What HR programs should companies consider having, and what is most common and appropriate for a company of your size.
- How many HR professionals should you have for a company of your size?
- What are the HR position titles and levels you should consider having on your HR team?
- What type of training and certification should an HR professional have?
- What can an HR professional do, versus when to call your employment attorney?