Bellevue Employee Relations Roundtable
June 19 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pmFree - $15.00
For those attending in person this is a brown bag meeting or your can order a box lunch through us for $15.00 when registering.
OUR ROUNDTABLE PURPOSE
- Provide a platform to share knowledge and insight at no cost to you
- Facilitate a discussion of innovative ideas and best practices
- Assist you with your recruiting challenges (common or otherwise)
- Foster connections within your industry and community
June’s Topic is “How are you addressing sexaul harassment and #MeToo awareness in your workplace?”
- Make sure you register to reserve your seat.
- Want to bring a friend? Absolutely, go ahead just make sure they register too.
- There is no fee to attend, again, just make sure you register.
- Each session’s topic will be different and decided by the attendees of the previous meeting.