- This event has passed.
Deep Dive Friday
February 18, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Deep Dive into Understanding the New Generation of Workers (Generation Z)
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Friday, February 18th, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR “Deep Dive” webinar as we discuss, Understanding the New Generation of Workers (Generation Z).
In this one-hour webinar, we will “dive deep” into the following topics:
- What are the three key trends that shape generations?
- What is and who are Generation Z (Gen Z)?
- What are Gen Z’s attitudes;
- What about Gen Y (Millennials)?
- Whose Generation Alpha?
- What managers need to consider and be mindful of when managing the different generations.
This webinar has been approved for one (1) SHRM-CP/SCP and HRCI General Recertification Credit.
Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through the duration of the pandemic and help with ramping businesses back up again. You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!