- This event has passed.
Deep Dive Friday
January 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Deep Dive into Employee Accommodations
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Friday, January 21st, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR “Deep Dive” webinar as we discuss Employee Accommodations.
In this one-hour webinar, we will “dive deep” into the following topics:
- What type of accommodations are employers required to provide?
- How do you determine what is reasonable or an undue hardship?
- How long do you have to provide an accommodation?
- Employee Accommodation Stories:
- The lessons we have learned;
- How far does an employer have to bend?
- The dos and don’ts to providing accommodations;
This webinar has been approved for one (1) SHRM-CP/SCP and HRCI General Recertification Credit.
Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through the duration of the pandemic and help with ramping businesses back up again. You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!