- This event has passed.
Employer / Employee Communication Best Practices During COVID-19 Times
June 5, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Who should attend:
- Owners, Managers, Human Resources Professionals
Now more than ever, employers need to be on their “A” game when it comes to having good communication with their employees. So what does that look like? Some of the topics we will be discussing and working through during this webinar are:
- Making sure everyone is on board with the company’s mission, vision, values, and your business plan (both long term and short term)
- Have employee job descriptions changed – even in the short term as your business starts building back up again?
- What about employee schedules? Have you had to make changes that you need to communicate to your team?
- What are your expectations for your employees as it pertains to customer service, and being part of the team?
- What does engagement and commitment look like to you?
Join us as we talk through these and other communication topics, and how to deliver your expectations to your employees to ensure they are understood.