- This event has passed.
Employment Law Basics Webinar
May 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Who Should Attend:
- All those responsible for compliance with both Federal and State employment laws for their company.
- All levels of HR Professionals.
- All levels of Managers and executives who want a basic overall introduction to Washington State and Federal employment law.
There are so many laws, acts, and ordinances that employers must be aware of and in compliance with, especially here in the State of Washington. Some have required forms and notices you need to provide your employees, some just have best practices associated with them– which might as well be required. This webinar is designed to educate all sizes of employers, managers, and HR professionals on what the various laws are that they need to be aware of and have a general understanding of, for compliance purposes.
Topics covered in this class:
- An overview of Federal and Washington State employment law regulations, acts, and local ordinances.
- Understanding which regulations, acts, and ordinances apply to what size of employers.
- What type of communication is needed / required with managers and staff as it pertains to the various regulations, acts and local ordinances.