- This event has passed.
Fostering Connections within Your Team
October 17, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Effective Manager Workshop Series
Workshop Eight: Fostering Connections within Your Team
As a manager it is essential for your team to feel connected in order to be engaged and successful. This course will cover everything you need to know to build your team to be more engaging and increase their productivity.
After this 4-hour course you will walk away with:
- An understanding of what team building is, what it looks like, and how to do it
- The importance of strong morale amongst team members, and the importance of team events, socials, and outings
- Tools to help you improve communication within your team, including how to write effective internal emails, newsletters, conduct efficient staff meetings, and create dashboards for measurement purposes
- An understanding of how to be a mentor to your staff, as well as earning their trust and respect
- How to standup and empathize with your team, in order to better connect with them
Who should attend this workshop:
We encourage managers of all levels to attend this seminar.
This workshop is part of our “The Effective Manager Workshop Series,” you are welcome to join us for only this workshop, or you can join us for the entire series. To learn more about the entire series, or to register for the whole series click here.