- This event has passed.
HR Support Roundtable Webinar
June 17, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
During these challenging COVID-19 times, we business owners, HR professionals, and managers are looking for resources to help us think through what we need to do to best manage the situation for both our businesses and our employees. Join the ATHR team each Wednesday, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free support webinar to talk through all these things.
This week, on our Wednesday, June 17th webinar, we will be talking about the following questions:
- When developing a telework policy for my company, what type of things should I consider and include in the policy?
- What type of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) should businesses be providing their employees?
- How do you address employees who do not want to come back because:
- They are afraid they will get sick;
- They don’t want to get their temperature taken (company is requiring this of all employees when they come to work);
- They don’t want to get tested for COVID-19 (they are currently showing signs of the illness);
- Can you go over the “high-risk proclamation and address:
- How do you encourage high-risk employees to stay home and not come to work?
- How / when do you encourage them to come back to work?
Not knowing how many people we will have on the call, the more pre-submitted questions or topics that you are wanting to discuss will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all this “stuff”! Please submit questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a client of All Things HR and you have specific questions you would like to ask during this time, please reach out to our Help Desk at email@example.com or 425-248-4978.