HR101 for the New HR Person
June 21 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Pre-Approved for 7 HRCI Credits & SHRM PDCs
Much of your company’s success depends on an effective system for educating new HR employees about company practices.
This seminar moves you step-by-step, through the entire process of hiring new HR people. We begin with the recruiting process, move through job offers, onboarding, paperwork and monthly reviews and meetings, including annual performance reviews.
Performance management is important in any context, but it is paramount that your Human Resource team understands the system well. We will also cover the use of progressive discipline, terminations, and employment security.
You’ll walk away with knowledge about:
- what to do once you decide to hire
- how to start the recruiting process
- job offers and onboarding
- new hire paperwork
- 30-, 60- & 90-day reviews
- monthly one-on-ones
- annual performance reviews
- progressive discipline & performance management
- employment security