Performance Management Basics
June 20 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm$275.00
The Effective Manager Workshop Series
Workshop Four: Performance Management Basics
Part of being a manager means providing feedback to your team and pointing them in the direction of success. In this course we bring you everything you need to get started in managing your employee’s performance and bringing them to their full potential.
After this 4-hour course you will walk away with:
- An understanding of what performance management is
- A framework to establish attainable goals to help measure productivity and customer service
- An understanding of how to conduct a thorough SWOT analysis and how to use it to improve your team
- Tools and knowledge to conduct performance reviews, provide feedback, and coach your employees’ to their best performance
- An understanding of how to recognize the need for and how to conduct an employee investigation
Who should attend this workshop:
The information provided in this course is valuable to managers at any level. We encourage managers old and new to attend.
This workshop is part of our “The Effective Manager Workshop Series,” you are welcome to join us for only this workshop, or you can join us for the entire series. To learn more about the entire series, or to register for the whole series click here.