- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
September 23, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Employee Retirement Benefits – Ask the Broker with John Buller, Partner, Advisor, Soundmark Wealth Management, LLC
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
During these ever changing times, we business owners, HR professionals, and managers are looking for resources to help us think through what we need to do to best manage employee situations for both our businesses and our employees. Join the ATHR team each Wednesday, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar to talk through all these things.
Join us Wednesday, September 23rd for a discussion with John Buller, Partner, Advisor, Soundmark Wealth Management, LLC. We will be asking him to address and give guidance on some of the most common employee retirement benefits questions we receive from our clients. The topics we plan to discuss are:
· What type of employee retirement benefits plans are available for employers with less than 50 employees?
· How much per person, per month, should I budget for our employee retirement benefits program?
· What are the most important things to consider when establishing a employee retirement benefit program?
· What are some of the biggest mistakes that you have seen employers make with the employee retirement benefit program?
· What are the typical contributions you see employers with less than 50 employees make?
Not knowing how many people we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!