- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
October 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Conducting Effective Interviews
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, October 7th, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss how to conduct effective interviews. The topics we plan to discuss are:
- When should you do phone interviews and when should you do in-person interviews?
- What questions should be asked in a screening interview?
- Who should be involved with in-person interviews with candidates?
- What is the best way to schedule a candidate for multiple interviews?
- What are effective interview questions to ask when doing in-person interviews, panelist interviews, final interviews?
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR”! You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!