- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
November 4, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Employee Handbooks – What are the Do’s and Don’ts You Need to be Aware of?
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, October 28th, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Employee Handbooks – What are the Do’s and Don’ts You Need to be Aware of?
· The topics we plan to discuss are:
· Why do employers need an employee handbook?
· What policies should be included in a handbook?
· What policies should not be in a handbook?
· How often should you update or review your handbook?
· Should an attorney write or review your employee handbook?
· What are best practices for distributing your handbook to employees?
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR”! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!