- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
January 27, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For: Spotlight on Gaspar’s Construction
(with special guest Sarah Gaspar Henry, General Manager/Owner)
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, January 27th, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For: Spot Light on Gaspar’s Construction with special guest Sarah Gaspar Henry, General Manager/Owner.
Join me as I discuss with Sarah following questions about the Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For competition, and how her company achieve this prestigious honor.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- What is the Seattle Business Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for award/recognition, and what’s all entailed as it pertains to the application and process?
- What were some comments and feedback from your employees that made you most proud?
- What were the biggest take a ways you had with the feedback you received?
- Why do your employees see you as a “Best Company To Work For?”
- What things do you do that separates you from the next employer?
- What are somethings you are wanting to implement or do different for 2021?
- What’s the best lesson you learned going through this process?
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!