- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
February 3, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Puget Sound Business Journal’s Best Workplaces – Spotlight on Applied Technical Services (special guest Suzette Hamilton, VP of HR)
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join me on February 3rd as I discuss with Suzette Hamilton the following questions about the Puget Sound Business Journal’s Best Workplaces award, (Applied Technical Services was a finalist five years in a row – 2014 – 2019) and how her company achieved this prestigious honor.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- What is the Puget Sound Business Journal Best Workplaces award/recognition, and what’s all entailed as it pertains to the application and process?
- What were some comments and feedback from your employees that made you most proud?
- What were the biggest take a ways you had with the feedback you received?
- Why do your employees see you as a “Best Workplace”?
- What things does your company do that separates you from the next employer?
- What are somethings you are wanting to implement or do different for 2021?
- What’s the best lesson you learned going through this process?
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.