- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
February 10, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Performance Review Basics: Creating an Effective Performance Review System for Your Company (Part One)
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, February 10th, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Creating an Effective Performance Review System for Your Company, the first of a three-part webinar series.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
· What is the purpose of doing performance reviews?
· Should you do conduct performance reviews? What about the “no-performance review” theory?
· Assuming a company would like to implement a formal performance review system, what do you first need to consider?
· When/ how often should you conduct performance reviews?
· What are the roles of both company executives and managers in making your performance review system/process a success?
· Connecting performance reviews with merit increases? A good thing or bad thing?
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.