- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
March 3, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
How to Determine Employee Merit Increases
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, March 3rd , from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss How to determine employee merit increases with special guest Nancy Kasmar with Compensation Connections.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- Are you required to give employee increases each and every year (i.e. a cost of living increase)?
- How do you know you are paying an employee the right wage for the position and the experience they have?
- How do you determine an appropriate increase for a particular employee?
- When is it the right decision to not give a merit increase to an employee?
- What are the pros and cons with giving everyone the same increase (i.e. giving everyone a 3% raise for the year).
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!