- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
April 7, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Effective Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, April 7th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Effective Coaching Skills for Managers and Leaders
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- What is Coaching and how does it fit into performance management;
- Making room for the change you want to see;
- Committing the time that is needed to have the right conversation;
- What skills are needed to be an effective coach (such as):
- Active Listening
- How to ask probing questions and solicit more input and conversation
- Preparing for and delivering difficult conversations (high level, as this could several webinars alone)
- Challenges when the coach is also the supervisor.
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM-CP/SCP PDC and HRCI General Recertification Credit.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!