- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
May 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Cyber Security Basics: What You and Your Employees Need to Know
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, May 19th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Cyber Security Basics: What You and Your Employees Need to Know (special Guest Kip Boyle, CEO, Cyber Risk Opportunities)
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- What does cyber security really mean?
- What are the basic concepts of cyber security?
- What are the biggest cyber security threats?
- What are the 5 most important things an employer should have in place to protect itself?
- What type of cyber security training should be provided to the average employee?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC & 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!