- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
June 2, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Washington State Long-Term Care and Payroll Tax Program: What Every Employer/Employee Needs to Know
With Special Guest Haley Sanford of New York Life
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, June 2nd, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Washington State Long-Term Care and Payroll Tax Program: What ever employer/employee needs to know (with special guest Haley Stanford with New York Life)
The topics we plan to discuss are:
– What is the Washington State Long-Term Care Program?
– When does it go into effect, who is eligible?
– What is the payroll tax that will be applied?
– What does the long-term coverage look like?
– Who can “opt in” and “opt-out?” What are the ramifications for opting in or out?
– What type of awareness and education should employers provide their employers?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!