- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
June 9, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
The Roles and Job Functions of HR Management
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, June 9th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss The Roles and Job Functions of HR Management
The topics we plan to discuss are:
– What are the different positions in HR?
– What are the job functions associated for the various HR positions?
– What positions are most common/needed in companies of various sizes?
– When is the right time to hire an HR Manager, Director, VP of HR?
– What type of experience, education, certification do you need for these various positions?
– What are the salaries associated with these various HR positions?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!