- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
June 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Work from Home: Working through the most common challenges
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, June 23rd, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Work from Home: Working through the most common challenges.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
– Identifying the positions that are most successful WFH
– What are the different types of hybrid models?
– What are the best management practices for supervising WFM positions?
– What about management WFH? What are the do’s and don’t for a hybrid model for management employees?
– When to know that the WFH model isn’t working, and how do stop the practice?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!