- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
July 14, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Employee Recognition – Creative Ways to Recognize, Motivate, and Value Employees
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, July 14th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Employee Recognition – Creative Ways to Recognize, Motivate, and Value Employees.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
– What are traditional and non-traditional employee recognition programs that employees expect from their employer?
– What are common low-cost/low-cost recognition programs we see employers doing in their companies?
– How does employee recognition tie into your Employee Engagement program?
– What is frequency of employee recognition programs?
– Employee Surveys – why they are an important tool to use for your employee engagement program.
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!