- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
July 21, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Manager and Leadership Training: What Companies Should Be Offering their Managers and Leaders
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, July 21st, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Manager and Leadership Training: What Companies Should Be Offering their Managers and Leaders.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
– What is the difference between Manager and Leadership training?
– What are the most common training companies are offering their employees in today’s work environment?
– How are companies structuring these training classes for their managers and leaders?
– How do these companies use these training classes for succession planning?
– What are the ramifications for managers and leaders who do not take these training classes as it pertains to wage increases and promotions?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!