- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
September 22, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR – What Every Employer Needs to Know about FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, September 22nd from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss “What every employer needs to know about FMLA (Family Medical Leave Act)”.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
• What is the FMLA, and which employers need to be in compliance with it?
• What are the common mistakes that employers make as it pertains to the FMLA?
• What does reasonable accommodation mean and look like?
• What are required paperwork and forms for FMLA?
• What should an employer do when an employee exhausts their FMLA leave?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!