- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
September 29, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR – What Every Employer Needs to Know about the ADA and the WLAD
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, September 29th from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss “What Every Employer Needs to Know about the ADA and the WLAD (Americans with Disability Act and the Washington Law Against Discrimination).”
The topics we plan to discuss are:
• What are the differences between the ADA and the WLAD?
• How do you know when to apply the ADA or the WLAD when working with an employee leave or accommodation?
• How do you apply the ADA and or the WLAD to FMLA, PFML, or the PSSL?
• What do accommodations look like under the ADA or WLAD?
• How do you know when someone has exhausted their ADA or WLAD leave?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!