- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
October 20, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Most Common Mistakes Employers Make with Wage & Hour Law Compliance (Special Guest Jeannette Adams Gorman, esq. – Socius Law Group)
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, October 20th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Most Common Mistakes Employers Make with Wage & Hour Law Compliance (Special Guest Jeannette Adams Gorman, esq. – Socius Law Group)
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- What are the main wage and hour laws that employers struggle to be in compliance?
- Who can file a wage and hour complaint against a company?
- What is the process when a company has a wage and hour complaint filed against them?
- What are the ramifications for not being in compliance with these laws?
- What should an HR professional due if they suspect they are not in compliance with one of these laws?
This webinar has been approved for one (1) SHRM-CP/SCP and HRCI General Recertification Credits.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com . We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!