- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
March 30 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, March 30th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Establishing Goals and Expectations for New Employees.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- What expectations do employees have when they start a new position with a new company?
- What type of expectations do you have and establish with your new hire at the start of employment?
- What type of goals should you set with your new employee for the first 3 months/ 6 months/ first year of employment?
- How to coach, mentor, and provide feedback to new employees?
- What to look for when determining if the new hire is not the right fit with the position they were placed in.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR”! You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com .
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!