- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
April 27 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, April 27th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Performance Improvement Plans vs Progressive Discipline: When and How To Use Them.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
• What is a Performance Improvement Plan (PIP)
• What is Progressive Discipline?
• When do you use these performance management plans/format?
• What does good documentation look like to PIPs and Progressive Discipline?
• When should you involve an employment attorney to review these documents?
This webinar has been approved for one (1) SHRM-CP/SCP and HRCI General Recertification Credits.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!