- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
May 25, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, May 25th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Severance Agreement: What Every Employer Needs To Know (with special Guest Aaron Rocke, Esq. with Rocke Law Group, PLLC).
The topics we plan to discuss are:
– What is the purpose of a severance agreement, and what level of employees do you offer them to?
– When is an appropriate situation to offer a severance agreement to an employee?
– What information should be included in a severance agreement?
– Do you need an attorney to put a severance agreement together for your employee, or is this something HR can do?
– What does an employer need to know and understand when presenting a severance agreement to an employee?
This webinar has been approved for one (1) SHRM-CP/SCP and HRCI General Recertification Credits.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR! You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com.