- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
September 16, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Employee Health Benefits – Ask the Broker with Special Guest Dennis Biggs, Employee Benefits Broker and Principle, HR Resources
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
During these ever changing times, we business owners, HR professionals, and managers are looking for resources to help us think through what we need to do to best manage employee situations for both our businesses and our employees. Join the ATHR team each Wednesday, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar to talk through all these things.
Join us Wednesday, September 16th for a discussion with Dennis Biggs, Employee Benefits Broker and Principle with HR Resources. We will be asking him to address and give guidance on some of the most common employee benefits questions we receive from our clients who have benefit plans for less than 50 employees.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
· How does Employee Benefit Brokers gets paid?
· How do I know if I can afford medical and dental benefits for my employees?
· How do I know what type of benefit plans I should offer my employees?
· What is the ACA, and how do I know I need to be in compliance?
· I have less than 20 employees. I know I don’t have to offer COBRA, but I would like to – is that something I can do?
· Do I have to have a formal open enrollment period every year?
· What are some best practices for employers for open enrollment?
· What are some worst practices?
Not knowing how many people we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!