- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
December 8, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Employment Law Update: What’s New and What’s Coming (with special guest Bryan O’Connor, Esq,, Jackson Lewis, P.C.)
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, and Business Owners.
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, December 8th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR webinar as we present the Employment Law Update: What’s New and What’s Coming (with special guest Bryan O’Connor, Esq., Jackson Lewis, P.C.)
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- General COVID requirements, restrictions, and challenges in the workplace, including return to office and masking mandates.
- Washington Cares Fund – when deductions start and other details
- Amendments to the Washington Paid Family and Medical Leave
- Amendments to Quarterly Unemployment Reporting
- Upcoming CPI adjustments to Washington minimum wage
- And more!
This webinar has been approved for one (1) SHRM-CP/SCP and HRCI General Recertification Credits.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com . We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!