Our Human Resources Roundtables are discussion groups designed to help you navigate through all of your HR challenges.
Monthly Roundtables will rotate discussion topics based on the following HR functions: Recruiting, Employee Relations, Benefits & Wellness Programs, Employee Recognition and All Things Compliance. Anyone in the HR profession or who has HR duties and responsibilities within their role can attend!
- Each session will have an assigned HR function as the overall discussion topic; however within that topic, participants will decide specific content to be discussed that day.
- Space is limited at our Roundtable discussion so please be sure to register to reserve your seat early.
- Want to bring a friend? Absolutely, go ahead! Just make sure they register too.
- Lunch is provided at our Roundtables for $17.50 when registering.
The sessions are designed to:
- Provide a platform to share knowledge and insight
- Facilitate a discussion of innovative ideas and best practices
- Assist you with your various HR challenges (common or otherwise)
- Foster connections within your profession, industry, and community
Upcoming Roundtable Events:
Roundtables are free to attend, but we will need you to register. Optional: order a box lunch for $15 when registering.
There are no upcoming events at this time.