Our Human Resources Roundtables are discussion groups designed to help you navigate through all of your HR challenges.
- Each session will have an assigned HR function as the overall discussion topic; however within that topic, participants will decide specific content to be discussed that day.
- Space is limited at our Roundtable discussion so please be sure to register to reserve your seat early.
- Want to bring a friend? Absolutely, go ahead! Just make sure they register too.
- Lunch is provided at our Roundtables for $17.50 when registering.
The sessions are designed to:
- Provide a platform to share knowledge and insight
- Facilitate a discussion of innovative ideas and best practices
- Assist you with your various HR challenges (common or otherwise)
- Foster connections within your profession, industry, and community
Upcoming Roundtable Events:
Roundtables are free to attend, but we will need you to register. Optional: order a box lunch for $15 when registering.
Wednesday Morning HR - Severance Agreement: What Every Employer Needs To Know (with special Guest Aaron Rocke, Esq. with Rocke Law Group, PLLC).May 25 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
DEI Committee WorkshopsJune 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Wednesday Morning HR - What Every Employer Needs to Know About Employee Investigations.June 8 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR - Common Mistakes Employers Make When Conducting Employee Investigations,June 15 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR - Mid-Year HR Hot Topics Assessment for 2022.June 22 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am