Our Human Resources Roundtables are discussion groups designed to help you navigate through all of your HR challenges.
- Each session will have an assigned HR function as the overall discussion topic; however within that topic, participants will decide specific content to be discussed that day.
- Space is limited at our Roundtable discussion so please be sure to register to reserve your seat early.
- Want to bring a friend? Absolutely, go ahead! Just make sure they register too.
- Lunch is provided at our Roundtables for $17.50 when registering.
The sessions are designed to:
- Provide a platform to share knowledge and insight
- Facilitate a discussion of innovative ideas and best practices
- Assist you with your various HR challenges (common or otherwise)
- Foster connections within your profession, industry, and community
Upcoming Roundtable Events:
Roundtables are free to attend, but we will need you to register. Optional: order a box lunch for $15 when registering.
Wednesday Morning HR - OSHA 300A Reporting for 2021: What you need to know.January 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR - What Recruiters Need to Adapt to in 2022.February 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
DEI Committee WorkshopFebruary 3 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
Wednesday Morning HR - Best Practices for an Effective Recruiting and Hiring Process for 2022February 9 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
DEI Book Club - "Authentic Diversity: How to Change to Workplace for Good” by Michelle SilverthornFebruary 10 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm