Labor Law Posters
We offer a 20.75″ x 50″ All-In-One Washington & Federal Labor Law Poster
Washington State and Federal Labor Law Postings:
The State of Washington and the Federal Government require employers to post state labor law postings AND federal labor law postings in each facility where employees and applicants can view them. Failure to comply with posting regulations can result in fines. Our labor law posters are up to date and attorney approved. We offer a 20.75″ x 50″ All In One Washington/Federal Labor Law Poster that includes all the state and federal labor law postings on one simple poster.
Washington State Labor Law Postings
- Washington Minimum Wage
- Washington Job Safety and Health Law (OSHA)
- Your Rights as a Worker In Washington State
- Unemployment Benefits
- Notice to Employees – If a Job Injury Occurs
- Discrimination Prohibited
- Notice to Employees – Self-Insured Business
- Payday Notice
- Emergency Phone Numbers
Federal Labor Law Postings
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Revised Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law Posting (EEOC)
- Federal Minimum Wage
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
- Employee Polygraph Notice
- USERRA – Your Rights Under USERRA
- Quality printed full color posters
- Poster Sizes: 20.75″ x 50″
- Fully laminated on both sides
Order 2024 Poster
For shipment within two weeks.
$27 + Tax & Shipping.
* The facts presented on this website are for informational purposes only and should not be taken as legal advice or opinion.