- This event has passed.
Becoming a Manager YOU Respect
December 19, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Effective Manager Workshop Series
Workshop Ten: Becoming a Manager YOU Respect
Managers who do not have respect for themselves will have a hard time earning respect from their team. This course will take you through what it takes to be the kind of manager you can look up to and respect.
After this 4-hour course you will walk away with:
- An understanding of the traits and characteristics of a successful manager
- An understanding of what success, confidence, and personal organization skills look like
- Tools you need to recognize and separate your personal issues from work
- Knowledge you need set yourself up for promotion
- Accessing and managing your own attitude and morale
- Tools for separating your own personal issues for work issues
- Learning how to managing those who were previously your peers
Who should attend this workshop:
We encourage managers of all levels to attend this seminar.
This workshop is part of our “The Effective Manager Workshop Series,” you are welcome to join us for only this workshop, or you can join us for the entire series. To learn more about the entire series, or to register for the whole series click here.