- This event has passed.
How To Manage Employees Who Work From Home
March 30 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Join us for this free webinar going over the basics of what you need to know in order to manage your employees who are working from home.
As we all move into the Work From Home (WFH) business model for the next months, for those of us trying to figure out how to manageour employees to be efficient, effective, and productive while working from home, and dealing with all the distractions that come with it. Some of the topics we will cover are:
- Who gets to work from home, and who doesn’t?
- How long do you anticipate WFH will work for you?
- What equipment and tools do they need to do their job from home?
- What expectations to do you have for those that work from home?
- What does “productive” look like?
- Which are realistic, and which are not?
- How to manage performance
- What time is considered “time worked”?
- How to keep your team engaged
- Setting up your Work From Home (WFH) policy
After the presentation we hope you will walk away with:
- Tools for :
- successfully setting up employees to work from home;
- creating realistic WFH expectations for your team;
- managing your employees and their performance while they WFH
As with all our webinars on the COVID-19, please submit any general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of time so we can plan including them in our presentation.