Wednesday Morning HR
September 30 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Starting the Recruiting Process – Focus on Job Ads, Sourcing Candidates, and Reviewing Resumes
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
During these ever changing times, we business owners, HR professionals, and managers are looking for resources to help us think through what we need to do to best manage employee situations for both our businesses and our employees. Join the ATHR team each Wednesday, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar to talk through all these things.
Join us Wednesday, September 30th as we discuss the recruiting process, with a focus on writing job ads, sourcing candidates, and tips for the recruiting professionals on how to best review resumes. The topics we plan to discuss are:
· How to write an effective job ad
· What are the more popular websites for posting job ads?
· How do you effectively source for candidates?
· What you need to consider when putting an employee referral program in place?
· What are the most effective tips for reviewing resumes as quickly and thoroughly as possible?
· How do you determine which candidates, and how many candidates you should interview for a position?
Not knowing how many people we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!