- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
November 1 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
“People: Difficult or Different” with special guest, George Myers with The Effectiveness Institute
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, November 1, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss: “People: Difficult or Different?” with special guest, George Myers with The Effectiveness Institute”
The topics we will discuss are:
• Do you (or have you) worked with someone who is challenging or difficult?
• Does it seem like some people are so different it’s hard to relate to them?
• Is your team or workplace impacted by unproductive relational challenges?
• Does it seem that people sometimes respond or react to you in ways that don’t make sense?
• Do you think you can improve your ability to quickly understand how to best communicate with someone?
This webinar has been approved for one (1) SHRM-CP/SCP and HRCI General Recertification Credits.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have for the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR”! You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.You can register for this webinar by visiting the ATHR website, www.allthings-hr.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!