Wednesday Morning HR
April 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Making the Difficult Decision to Terminate an Employee
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, April 28th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss Making the Difficult Decision to Terminate an Employee.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- When is the right time to terminate an employee;
- How to avoid terminations being a surprise to the employee;
- What needs to be considered prior making the decision to terminate;
- When to contact legal counsel for guidance;
- What about Employment at Will?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM-CP/SCP PDC and HRCI General Recertification Credit.
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!