Wednesday Morning HR
August 11 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR – Interpersonal Communication and Why Leaders Need to Embrace this Quality
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, August 11th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss “Interpersonal Communication and Why Leaders Need to Embrace the Quality.”
The topics we plan to discuss are:
• What is interpersonal Communication?
• Why interpersonal communication is crucial for your career development and productivity in the workplace?
• How interpersonal communication is key to a successful Work-From- Home Culture.
• What are the 6 elements of Interpersonal Communication?
• What are the must-have interpersonal communication skills?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!