Wednesday Morning HR
August 25 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR – Employee Record Keeping – What’s Required; What’s Best Practice
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, August 25th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss “Employee Record Keeping – What’s Required; What’s Best Practice”.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
• What employee records must be kept?
• How long do you need to keep these records?
• How do you maintain employee records (both legal and best practices)?
• What are the requirements for destroying employee records?
• What are the do’s and don’t of electronic record keeping?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!