- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
August 19, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Wednesday Morning HR
Topic: Employee Benefits, Part 1: Non-Traditional Benefits
During these ever changing times, we business owners, HR professionals, and managers are looking for resources to help us think through what we need to do to best manage employee situations for both our businesses and our employees. Join the ATHR team each Wednesday, from 8 am – 9 am, for a free HR support webinar to talk through all these things.
Besides the paycheck, and of course the personal fulfillment and satisfaction, employee benefits are another big why people work. Join us for this discussion on employee benefits as we talk through these key questions, and talk about the different types of employee benefits that employer can offer to their employees. In part one of our employee benefits overview, we will discussing non-traditional benefits to offer employees:
The topics and questions we plan to discuss Wednesday, August 19th are:
- What are traditional and non-traditional employee benefits?
- What are the key non-traditional benefits should an employer offer their employees?
- How do you know which employee benefits are more important than others to offer?
- What type of questions should you ask on an employee benefits survey, as it pertains to on-traditional employee benefits, and how often should you conduct one?
- How do you assess the cost of non-traditional benefits?
Join us for this discussion on employee benefits as we talk through these key questions, and talk about the different types of employee benefits that employer can offer to their employees.
Not knowing how many people we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR””! You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!