- This event has passed.
Wednesday Morning HR
October 13 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Wednesday Morning HR – What Employers Need to Know about Wage and Hour Laws.
Who should attend: HR Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Business Owners
Join the ATHR team Wednesday, October 13th, from 8 am – 9:15 am, for a free HR support webinar as we discuss What Employers Need to Know About Wage and Hour Laws.
The topics we plan to discuss are:
- What are employee wage and hour rights in Washington State?
- How often does an employer have to pay employees in Washington State?
- How is an “established workweek” defined in Washington State?
- Can anyone be a salaried employee?
- When does overtime kick in for hourly employees?
- Can an employer offer “comp time” to employees in Washington State?
- Do employers have to pay interns?
This webinar is pending approval for 1 SHRM PDC and 1 HRCI General Recertification Credit!
Not knowing how many attendees we will have on the webinar, the more pre-submitted questions will be greatly appreciated in helping us prepare for the webinar. Our hope is that you will have a few more tools to add to your tool kit to help get you through all “All Things HR!” You can submit your questions beforehand to email@example.com.
We look forward to having you join us for this discussion!