Our Human Resources Roundtables are discussion groups designed to help you navigate through all of your HR challenges.
- Each session will have an assigned HR function as the overall discussion topic; however within that topic, participants will decide specific content to be discussed that day.
- Space is limited at our Roundtable discussion so please be sure to register to reserve your seat early.
- Want to bring a friend? Absolutely, go ahead! Just make sure they register too.
- Lunch is provided at our Roundtables for $17.50 when registering.
The sessions are designed to:
- Provide a platform to share knowledge and insight
- Facilitate a discussion of innovative ideas and best practices
- Assist you with your various HR challenges (common or otherwise)
- Foster connections within your profession, industry, and community
Upcoming Roundtable Events:
Roundtables are free to attend, but we will need you to register. Optional: order a box lunch for $15 when registering.
Starting the Recruiting Process - Focus on Job Ads, Sourcing Candidates, and Reviewing ResumesSeptember 30 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Conducting Effective InterviewsOctober 7 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Candidate Selection, Making Job Offers, and Keeping Candidates EngagedOctober 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Conducting Background ChecksOctober 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
New Hire Orientation and the On-Boarding ProcessOctober 28 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am