Our Human Resources Roundtables are discussion groups designed to help you navigate through all of your HR challenges.
- Each session will have an assigned HR function as the overall discussion topic; however within that topic, participants will decide specific content to be discussed that day.
- Space is limited at our Roundtable discussion so please be sure to register to reserve your seat early.
- Want to bring a friend? Absolutely, go ahead! Just make sure they register too.
- Lunch is provided at our Roundtables for $17.50 when registering.
The sessions are designed to:
- Provide a platform to share knowledge and insight
- Facilitate a discussion of innovative ideas and best practices
- Assist you with your various HR challenges (common or otherwise)
- Foster connections within your profession, industry, and community
Upcoming Roundtable Events:
Roundtables are free to attend, but we will need you to register. Optional: order a box lunch for $15 when registering.
Focus on DEI Initiatives: Key Terms, Definitions, and ConceptsMay 12 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Cyber Security Basics: What You and Your Employees Need to KnowMay 19 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Deep Dive Into DEI – Key Terms, Definitions, and ConceptsMay 21 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
HR Tech: What You Need To Know for a Business of Your SizeMay 26 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am
Washington State Long-Term Care and Payroll Tax Program: What Every Employer/Employee Needs to KnowJune 2 @ 8:00 am - 9:15 am